Paid Work Requests

Justin

Administrator
Staff member
There have been a few threads where somebody is looking for paid help with their project. These threads always get buried so their visibility goes away.

If you have a paid position available related to the Ultimate Character Controller feel free to post the details in this thread.

Edit: We also have a limited number of consulting hours available. Take a look at the bottom of the FAQ for our rates.

Last edited:

SteveC

That'd be awesome, I love to see what the price of some help in setting up advanced features of the product might be =)

Velcer

Hey there,

I'm new to Opsive and how the character controller works!
It would be awesome if I could have 2 - 4 hours over team viewer and discord voice chat to ask questions and tips on how I can properly use this system.

Looking for some help with creating an animator controller for my character to work with the Ultimate Character Controller parameters - I have a character with a bunch of animations. I can create a basic controller for movement but other than that Im lost.

Let me know your rates

Cheers

Aim_har27

Looking for someone to complete set up opsive TPS with my character model, weapons, pick ups health etc. The full set up. Then send back to me in unity.

devomage

Looking for someone to convert a sprite-sheet to a model. Need a fully rigged model that plays nice with UCC. Bonus for first person arms.

The forum-avatar I am using is 1 frame from one of the sprite-sheets for example.

Just the one for a prototype. If quality is good, I have 6 plus another 3 for another game.

Private message me for specific details.