Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

Hello, do you have a tutorial or development document for this integration?
Hi, how are you?
Not for the moment unfortunately, but you need to have knowledge of Mirror.
There are just a few things I had to add in NetworkUtility to make my internal code work (like Spawn(), Destroy(), Unspawn() etc).

I already know the usage of Mirror, and I would like to know the integration documentation for UCC and mirror. Do you already have the documentation? Where can I see it?

I already know the usage of Mirror, and I would like to know the integration documentation for UCC and mirror. Do you already have the documentation? Where can I see it?
Unfortunately I only have simple documentation, it's a pre-release community, and therefore everything will not be present at publication.
But I finished adjusting a few things before release:
-Pending: #994 in queue​
Then I will take care of real detailed documentation, sorry for that.

Hello guys, i just bought the asset, i am an experienced networking programmer, i might be able to help in switching it to work with Fishnet
Regarding changing it to work in an online envirenment, its is not that hard, but only if you guys to have to do specific optimizations for sync a custom objects, you should have a bit of experience in networking, My question is when can i get a hand on the mirror version, i don't need a doc for it

Hello guys, i just bought the asset, i am an experienced networking programmer, i might be able to help in switching it to work with Fishnet
Regarding changing it to work in an online envirenment, its is not that hard, but only if you guys to have to do specific optimizations for sync a custom objects, you should have a bit of experience in networking, My question is when can i get a hand on the mirror version, i don't need a doc for it
Hi, how are you?
Very soon:
-Pending: #411 in queue (~100 per business days)​

If UCC, UIS, and Unity mirror are integrated, how is the storage system designed? Is the data saved on the client or server, and how can the data be read when the player rejoins? Also, can I download this asset in the next few days?

If UCC, UIS, and Unity mirror are integrated, how is the storage system designed? Is the data saved on the client or server, and how can the data be read when the player rejoins? Also, can I download this asset in the next few days?
Unfortunately only Ucc is integrated into this integration, I haven't gotten there yet.
I'm releasing a Community Pre-Release for those who have been waiting a long time but you should know that the integration is not finished.
Within 4~5 business days.