Open Panel without Interaction button

Niroan

Hello

Been sitting and trying to figure out how to manage the UI.
I Build a custom button function to open the crafting menu.

If i click on Exit button in Main Menu of the component. It opens up the crafting menu and then if i click on the category i get error.

Code:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Demo.UI.Menus.Crafting.RecipePanel.DrawCurrencyIngredients () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Demo/Scripts/UI/Menus/Crafting/RecipePanel.cs:233)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Demo.UI.Menus.Crafting.RecipePanel.DrawRecipeIngredients () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Demo/Scripts/UI/Menus/Crafting/RecipePanel.cs:160)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Demo.UI.Menus.Crafting.RecipePanel.Refresh () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Demo/Scripts/UI/Menus/Crafting/RecipePanel.cs:110)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Demo.UI.Menus.Crafting.RecipePanel.SetRecipe (Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Crafting.CraftingRecipe recipe) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Demo/Scripts/UI/Menus/Crafting/RecipePanel.cs:92)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Demo.UI.Menus.Crafting.CraftingMenu.RecipeSelected (Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Crafting.CraftingRecipe recipe, System.Int32 index) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Demo/Scripts/UI/Menus/Crafting/CraftingMenu.cs:114)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.BoxDisplay.GridGeneric`1[T].BoxSelected (System.Int32 index) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/BoxDisplay/GridGeneric.cs:83)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.BoxDisplay.GridEventSystem.SelectedButton (System.Int32 index) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/BoxDisplay/GridEventSystem.cs:115)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.BoxDisplay.GridEventSystem+<>c__DisplayClass24_0.<Initialize>b__1 () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/BoxDisplay/GridEventSystem.cs:61)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Interactables.ActionButton.OnSelect (UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/Interactables/ActionButton.cs:126)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.ISelectHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) (at C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.3.15f1/Editor/Data/Resources/PackageManager/BuiltInPackages/com.unity.ugui/Runtime/EventSystem/ExecuteEvents.cs:106)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) (at C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.3.15f1/Editor/Data/Resources/PackageManager/BuiltInPackages/com.unity.ugui/Runtime/EventSystem/ExecuteEvents.cs:261)
UnityEngine.UI.Selectable:Select()
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Interactables.ActionButton:Select() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/Interactables/ActionButton.cs:59)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.BoxDisplay.GridEventSystem:SelectRowButton(Boolean) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/BoxDisplay/GridEventSystem.cs:175)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.BoxDisplay.ItemGrid.GridDisplayWithItemCategoryTabBinding:PageChanged() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/BoxDisplay/ItemGrid/GridDisplayWithItemCategoryTabBinding.cs:67)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.BoxDisplay.ItemGrid.TabControl`1:PageChangedInternal() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/BoxDisplay/ItemGrid/TabControl.cs:371)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.BoxDisplay.ItemGrid.TabControl`1:SetTabOn(Int32) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/BoxDisplay/ItemGrid/TabControl.cs:253)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.BoxDisplay.ItemGrid.TabControl`1:NextTab() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/BoxDisplay/ItemGrid/TabControl.cs:187)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.BoxDisplay.ItemGrid.TabControl`1:NextPage() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/BoxDisplay/ItemGrid/TabControl.cs:326)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update() (at C:/Program Files/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.3.15f1/Editor/Data/Resources/PackageManager/BuiltInPackages/com.unity.ugui/Runtime/EventSystem/EventSystem.cs:377)

Hi Noran,

It seems that the video that you attached is not here. But I answered your other post and it should hopefully solve your issues:

Hi Noran,

It seems that the video that you attached is not here. But I answered your other post and it should hopefully solve your issues:
Looking into that as we speak.
But i dont want the menu on the left is possible :) I want them seperated?
Does it make sense