Odd Error

BDSmith

Just randomly got this today. Not sure what I did to cause it as I haven't really messed with anything since last time when it worked fine. All I did today was add 3 categories.

Assets\Opsive\UltimateInventorySystem\Editor\Utility\DatabaseNamesScriptGenerator.cs(21,33): error CS1069: The type name 'CSharpCodeProvider' could not be found in the namespace 'Microsoft.CSharp'. This type has been forwarded to assembly 'System.CodeDom, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' Consider adding a reference to that assembly.

What version of Unity are you using?

It seems like the type "CSharpCodeProvider" is no longer part of "Microsoft.CSharp". I'm assuming you either have a newer version of unity and or microsoft toolkit.

Does adding the line:
C#:
using System.CodeDom;

At the top of your DatabaseNamesScriptGenerator script fix the issue?

Unity 2019.4.3f1

Adding
C#:
using System.CodeDom;
Doesn't fix it. I also tried deleting the Microsoft.CSharp and adding CodeDom but nope.

Downgrading to 2019.4.2f1 doesn't work either..
it did in both before. I must've broke something. Doesn't matter it's a play around project i made to learn UIS and playmaker

If that error ever pops up again let me know and I'll try to find another solution
Ok, bought a few new things (Path Painter, Polygonal Nature and Polygonal Characters) so messing around with them a bit. I'll keep ya posted. Just noticed the Invecter Basic Locomotion controller can walk up near vertical walls like mountains.... I hope UCC doesn't do that lol. I want it so bad but need to wait a while to save up...