No look source

I hooked everything up according to your tutorials and the camera had no issues, then I went through your PUN networking tutorials which works great but every time I press play now and load my networking scene this error pops up,

Error: There is no look source attached to the character. Ensure the character has a look source attached (such as a camera).
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.ThirdPersonController.Character.MovementTypes.Adventure:GetDeltaYawRotation(Single, Single, Single, Single) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/ThirdPersonController/Character/MovementTypes/Adventure.cs:74)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler:GetDeltaYawRotation() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler.cs:196)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.KinematicCharacter:Move(Boolean) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/KinematicObjectManager.cs:224)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.KinematicObjectManager:FixedUpdate() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/KinematicObjectManager.cs:844)

now I don't know how to fix this because I can't put a Prefab in the camera slots, and I can't put a character in the scene because it just loads another character (so I have two characters I can control) and the error pops up for the character I loaded how do I fix it?