New Input System integration

This seems to integrate well, BUT the controls now feel terrible.

The old input settings we awesome out of the box with UCC.

Anyone recommend what to use? ie Raw/Smooth/Unity Smooth,

and what settings to get the old system feel which was perfect!

I haven't used it but the new input system includes its own virtual controls so you do not need to use the ones designed for the old input manager.
If so, why Setup::Scene::VirtualControlSetup::AddVirtualButton button keeps adding the old-style input virtual controls to the canvas? In my project, everything has been migrated to the new input system, so I would expect the wizard not to throw me off the scent.

also getting this error, has no UnityInput component, have just commented out the debug message which seems to resolve it but just wanted to check if this has some detrimental impact.

Hello!
I'm trying to integrate the new input system in my project. I have followed all the steps on this page: New Input System Integration and haven't any error.
But at the end, I can't move my player nor the camera.
Has anyone already have this issue?

Also getting the "has no UnityInput component error". Thanks to the commenters in this thread, commenting out the debug message in VirtualControlsManager.cs seems to have ended any error notifications in the log. I'd still like to know, though, what should have been the correct way to handle this; it doesn't seem like having to comment out a line can be the intended user experience.

The UCC virtual controls do not support the new input system. The new input system has their own set of virtual controls.