New GameObjects appears in my own scene when I try to open the UltimateCharacterLocomotion script or set up new Input system

Hey!
I have a bug with apperaring new GameObjects with StateInspectorHelper component. Like described in your forum here, but I did not find any solution how to fix it.
This bug appears in few cases for me.
1.When I copy Nolan's character components from the demo scene into my own character.
2. New GameObjects appears in my own scene when I try to open the UltimateCharacterLocomotion script (I copied it from the Nolan prefab in the demo scene).
3. Also this error appears if my scene and demo scene are open at the same time. So when I want to check the Nolan components in the Inspector, new gameObjects start appearing in my own scene and I can't open that component anymore. I need to delete it and recreate it in order to continue working ...

Could you please fix this error or tell me how I can fix it in my project?
upload_2021-5-16_5-39-26.png
upload_2021-5-16_5-30-42.png

To reproduce the bug do following:
1.Open Demo scene.
2. Click on Nolan -> remove UnityInput component. Add NewUnityInput Component, add PlayerInput component and set up it
upload_2021-5-19_2-52-0.png

3.Change in EventSystem old Input to InputSystemUIInputModule
4. Go to Nolan game object and assign Event system & fix input system bug
Here is the link with video how I set up it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cae68wpSaJKV7WC4EpoUkqE83IgzHqKv/view?usp=sharing
also for some reasons UCC not working with new input system for me

Thanks for posting this here.

There are a couple of issues:

1. For the Input System you should be using this integration. It comes with a Unity Input System component that you'll want to replace instead of Unity Input.
2. I haven't tested the demo scene with the new Unity Input System so for that scene I would stick to the Input Manager. For the integration you can use your own scene.

But where I can find UnityInputSystem? it's not provided with asset and also this link with pluguin for new input system integration doesn't contain UnityInputSystem script

Take a look at the top of my link under the Downloads section. The integration page can be downloaded from the corresponding asset download page.