Namespace Errors

Vahalla

So I started a new level scene and when I hit play in the new scene the death match ai broke everything worked fine finally got it all together, well I remember the errors from before so cleared the cache after deleting all the behavior, death match, files, then reinstalled, ok so finally got it so I could hit play and well it played after I ? play it broke again same errors , why?

Please use a descriptive title so others can more easily find it if they hit a similar issue.

But if you are receiving namespace errors then it sounds like you are missing one of the required assets or your controller version is out of date.

Ok so update , I fixed the errors , loaded both scenes plays just fine, the kicker , I save close unity, go to restart and bam there it is again, so deleted death match ai, repeated , and bam ? errors all over again like when I close it something happened to the death match ai

Everything is up to date , installed as the docs said , as my last comment it’s as if when I close it out something happens

I had to get rid of all the enemies using the ai system , delete all the b designer, movement, and deathmatch ai , then installed again like 5 times finally worked , now I have this error again
Plug-in assets /behavior design runtime behavior designer Runtime.dll has the same file name as assembly definition file assets behavior design runtime behavior designer . Runtime.Sandler

I haven't seen that error before so I would do this:

- Create a new project
- Import Behavior Designer
- Import the Movement Pack
- Import the character controller
- Import the Behavior Designer / character controller integration
- Import the Deathmatch AI Kit

Following these steps it will work assuming you are using the most recent version of everything.