Multiplayer problem

contac

I wanted multiplayer and I wanted to know the possibilities of integrating with UNET or PUN. thanks.

Last edited:
UNET is deprecated so we will not be integrating it with that. I am currently working on a PUN implementation and hope to have it out sooner rather than later.

Just my 2 cents, but forget things like UNET/PUN and take a look at SpatialOS (or other services like it). Actually, the UCC already works with SpatialOS, but could be integrated a bit more, like making it easier to roll up a dynamically generated character into a self-contained prefab. Doing this now with UMA's DCS and UCC, but it is a bit clunky DX-wise though the results are awesome.

Just my 2 cents, but forget things like UNET/PUN and take a look at SpatialOS (or other services like it). Actually, the UCC already works with SpatialOS, but could be integrated a bit more, like making it easier to roll up a dynamically generated character into a self-contained prefab. Doing this now with UMA's DCS and UCC, but it is a bit clunky DX-wise though the results are awesome.
Thank you very much for your reminder, I will try it.