multiplayer add on, spawn

alexxx9799

Hello,

I have bought the
First Person Controller with multiplayer add on

I have followed all the instructions but I can't spawn more than 1 character.
I tried with a friend and the first that launch the game get the spawn and can move etc... The other can only see an image of the room.

Can you help me?
thanks

I am pretty sure that is something connected to the spawnpoint, the PunGame have SingleCharacterSpawnManager script

Are you getting any errors? If you aren't getting any errors can you place a breakpoint within SpawnManagerBase.SpawnPlayer to see if it's being called? If it's not being called then Photon isn't done loading the scene and the character controller doesn't have a chance to spawn the character. I'm not sure what would cause since it's related to pun this but if you post on the photon forums they should be able to help.

It doesn't find any errors, 1 player spawns without problems, the other one seems that does not have a spawnpoint.
Do I have to change the spawn point grouping? now it is 0
Do I have to change 1 or more of the scripts to spawn more than 1 character?

No - the spawn point grouping wouldn't prevent the character from spawning. Did you set a breakpoint within SpawnManagerBase.SpawnPlayer? If this never gets called PUN isn't done loading the scene. I'm not sure the cause of this but if you post on the Photon forums they should be able to help out.