Movement pack, Play maker

When I import either Movement Pack or Playmaker integration files I cant see their options in the Behaviour Designer editor. As a work around for Movement Pack I run the demo scene and that adds the options into the behaviour designer editor, unfortunately this doesn't work for Playmaker

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Which Movement Pack integration files are you importing? All of those assets are within a namespace so there shouldn't be any conflicts.

Sorry Justin, I posted badly worded question.

Movement Pack - When I import the Movement Pack from the asset store the options don't appear in the editor, I have to run the demo scene from the Behavior Designer Movement folder before they appear in the editor.

Playmaker - I imported Playmaker from the Asset store and downloaded the integration pack from https://opsive.com/downloads/?pid=923 , I followed the video below but the Playmaker options don't appear in the Behavior Designer Editor. There are a number of errors in the console when i do this

examples:
Code:
Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\Playmaker\AssignCharacter.cs(5,17): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'HutongGames' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\Playmaker\AssignCharacter.cs(10,6): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ActionCategoryAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\Playmaker\AssignCharacter.cs(13,4): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'CheckForComponent' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\Playmaker\GetAttributeValue.cs(16,16): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'FsmString' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Starting with Playmaker because that one I can quickly see what's wrong: it looks like you are using the UCC integration instead of the BD integration: https://opsive.com/downloads/?pid=803.

From there if you continue to get errors ensure Playmaker is imported - based on the errors that you posted it can't find classes that are included with Playmaker.