Modifiy Multiple Character Attributes

Lockes_TheThief

I was just told there isn't a way to make, for example a consumable item, modify multiple character attributes in one use. I'm making this post to ask for a way to make an array to do so. So we can make an item like a Super Potion, a highly costly item that 100% restores Health, Stamina, and Magic in one Consume Item Action.

Thank you.

You are right I didn't think about adding an item action for modifying multiple character attributes.

So I'm adding two new Item Actions:

MultiItemAction will allow you to use a set of any item action. This allows you to mix and match different Item Actions to get multiple effects in one go.
You can add that script in the "Assets\Opsive\UltimateInventorySystem\Scripts\ItemActions" folder

I'm also adding a CharacterModifyAttributesItemAction (notice the 's' on attributes). This is an item action specific to your use case and will allow you to define multiple Item Attributes that can affect character attribute using an array.
You can add that script in the "Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\UltimateInventorySystem\Scripts\InventoryItemActions" folder

I haven't tested those thoroughly so let me know if you are having issues with them.

Attachments

• MultiItemAction.cs
    2 KB · Views: 7
  • CharacterModifyAttributesItemAction.cs
    6 KB · Views: 7