Minor Quality of Life - Feature Request

slipyfrog

Small requests here:

1. Often task names are longer than the width of the QuickSelect Popup. It would be great to increase the width of this (either through the Preferences or hard coded. Even doubling the 300px with would be super helpful. I have many tasks that exceed the width of default window and it is hard to read. Looking at the dll, It should be easy enough to change.

1660162587873.png

2.The width of the left side panel is often not widen enough. it would be great to control the size of this via a tab-panel, or via the properties.

1660162638801.png

I didn't want to bother you on these, so I was able to work and increase the width via reflection. As such, #2 is 'workaround-able' but I was unable to use reflection to workaround #1 as seen below.
1660163037038.png

Separately, I could decompose the dll, make the changes and then recompile but this isn't a great workflow when importing new versions of BehaviorDesigner. Anyways I know you are busy and there are more urgent tasks I'm Sure. Anyways, please Let me know if this is something you can sneak in at some point.

Also, thanks for considering the feature request/enhancement.

Last edited:
Attempted workaround to resize the quick-select popup via reflection:
1660163120555.png

Unfortunately the max width is hardcoded in the button.