Master Audio

nnoom

I see that Behavior Designer has integration with Master Audio, but what about UCC? Is that being considered?

For example, the "Character Foot Effects" component. Surface impact sounds. Etc.

I like the way your asset handles those things, and it'd be nice to have the sound portion optionally integrated with Master Audio...

Right now in order to integrate the Master Audio you'd need to modify the Audio Manager but I have an idea which should make it possible to add the integration without having to modify of the existing classes. I have added it to my list - multiplayer is currently the focus so I don't have an ETA yet but once I get to it, it should be pretty easy to add integration with any audio asset.

Howdy! I'm looking to make a mech game with UCC and am gonna use master audio alot for inside metal/outside metal occlusion and the like. Givent hat i want the mech and pilot to be ucc and use those systems, i'm gonna need to be able to have master audio work with the ucc. Gunfire, stompy sounds, bullets hitting the metal, ect. I know it's been a bit and you're busy af, but if i needed to make the edits myself, do you have a recommendation as to how i'd go about doing that?