load game without Menu Manager

AutTheWizard

Hello, I am a 99% noob. I have spent the past 4 hours trying to figure this out. My problem is when I try to load the scene without the menu manager the first person loads in just fine. But when the second person loads in there is no camera and no nolan. The reason I can't use the menu manager is because I am trying to make a custom matchmakers with a list of rooms and things like that. But the menu manager just loads into a random room. Whenever I try to load the scene with the menu manager script, everything works fine. Any solutions? Thanks!

First Player to load in:

Player1.png
Second player to load in:
Player2.png
Objects in scene (notice how it only spawns in one nolan prefab when there are two players)
Objects in scene upon loading in.png

The MenuManager should not be necessary - it just calls PhotonNetwork.CreateRoom/LoadLevel which it looks like you are doing.

The key is the SpawnManager which is added to the room that is loaded. Does SpawnManagerBase.SpawnPlayer get called for the remote player?

The PUN add-on requires scripting in order to make full use of it. This page has a guide on setting breakpoints in Unity:

It says there is only one player when their should be two, so if I am doing this right I do not believe it is getting called for the second player.

EDIT: I setup a debug.log and it appears that it gets called when the first player is created but not when the second player is created, so I am pretty sure it is not getting called for the remote client.

Last edited:
Thanks - since it's not getting to SpawnPlayer that means PUN hasn't finished loading the scene for the second player. You could try changing the server region to see if that helps at all. If it doesn't I would post on the PUN forums to see if they can help you debug.