Lagging on rotation in integration demo

Hi,

I have installed the latest versions of UCC, UIS and integration package. I have no errors or alerts in the console but I have lot of lagging when I rotate the player.

I have checked stats and my FPS is very high.

Anyone meets this problem?

Any advices to fix it?

Thx

Do you perhaps have the character selected in the inspector?

The character inspector has a lot of information and uses a lot of processing power during playmode, so make sure you do not select the player in the scene during playmode unless you wish to debug something or tweak some values.

I don't have the character selected in the inspector. It is good to remind this because might be the issue sometimes. But in my case it is not. I am not totally sure if the issus comes from Unity Editor or the asset or my wireless mouse. I have changed my computer and I have updated with latest package then there are many reasons that might induce this weird behavior.

I have also the same behavior in my scene then I will try to test each my mouse first to be sure that it is not caused by my computer. For Unity I have no idea. I have already turned off Gsync because my screen doesn't support it and I read that in editor that results some stutterings. When googling, all stuterring movements issues are explained by mistakes when placing in Update instead of FixedUpdate. I don't read UIS and UCC code to be honest but I think that is correctly implemented ;)

I can see in a new empty project with nothing in the scene that Unity Editor is lagging when entering in Play Mode. I have restarted my computer and after is running well in my empty project. But come back in the demo i met the issue again ?.

Sorry for inconvenience....I know that it is not easy. As I tested with different mouse en keyboards and got the same result I don't understand what causing this.

Of course if someone has an idea of what might induce this lagging....;)

Last edited:
I had forgot to bake lighting on my new machine! It is better now I have less lagging when rotating the character but it is not enough smooth (FPS between 850 and 900 FPS 1.1ms).

I forgot to mention versions:
  • Unity 2019.4.7f1 LTS (latest LTS)
  • UCC 2.2.4
  • UIS 1.0.3

Trying to build and run I get the following error:
boo namespace missing.png

What is this namespace?

I didn't find it in the last version of integration of UCC / UIS

If you use the profiler you should be able to see the spikes and then can go from there.

Trying to build and run I get the following error:
View attachment 3635

What is this namespace?

I didn't find it in the last version of integration of UCC / UIS
You can replace that line with:
using System.Collections.Generic;
This will be fixed in the next update.

Unifying device by Logitech that I had plugged in the top left that is normally reserved for mouse and keyboard according documentation of my MSI motherboard.