JUMP ability - 2 basic Questions :)

SirRingo

1. I want player to be able to jump from spheres. right now he can jump only when standing on top. I am guessing it's the curve and how the center of his collider is far from the sphere. cayote TIME (=grounded grace) really inst the issue - cause I want it to be enabled always, regardless of timing. I am guessing there's an easy way I am missing - right ?

2020-06-10_14h43_57.png

2. I wanted to get a higher jumnp - so I've increased Force from 0.45 to 0.48. it seemed to work but then I noticed that the Force or jump hight seems to change from run to run. I cant quite say how when and why. some times it's strong enough to get player from platform to platform - and sometimes not.
this is my current setting - anything off ?

2020-06-10_16h07_32.png

also attaching this wierd change I saw on my source tree when I commited this change -ALL I CHANGED WAS THE VALUE CHANGE OF THE FORCE, and it looks like this. I double checked it couple of times - only change was FORCE value - yet commit looks like this:
might be related.. ??

2020-06-10_16h08_39.png

If I recall correct, Can Start Ability in Jump checks the characterlocomotion slope limit. So removing this check or changing the slope limit will enable jumping on steep slopes.

Slope Limit defenetly - I was not aware of it - thanks mad.
about the other questions - probebly some mess I did - will mark it as solved for now - mochas gracias amigo :)