Item disappear when exchange items in RPG Schema

wuyan

Hi,

Please take a look at the screenshot. For example, when the character has been equipped with shoes, then drag another shoes to the shoe slot, and the dragged shoes will disappear directly.

Further, I hope that in this case, the character can successfully equip the dragged shoes and put the original shoes back into the inventory. If the inventory has no space, give a prompt. At least throw the item on the ground instead of disappearing directly.What should I do?

Thank you!

Attachments

• 1628086156413.png
    1628086156413.png
    317.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Someone mentioned this problem recently.
The Equip/Unequip function whether it is by drag & drop or not assumes that you have enough space to equip/unequip.
I will need to go through each of these ItemActions / Drop Actions to give an option of what to do when there is no space.

For now I would recommend you use a custom ItemAction/DropAction. Simply find the script you are using right now to do the exchange, duplicate it and then modify it to your liking. That custom action will automatically become an option in the actio dropdown in the editor.

In the last update I made, I added a new type of ItemCollection called ItemTransactionCollection. It lets you have a intermediate step when adding item to the inventory, such that you can choose what happens to items that do not fit in the inventory. But that only works when you add items to that collection:

Someone mentioned this problem recently.
The Equip/Unequip function whether it is by drag & drop or not assumes that you have enough space to equip/unequip.
I will need to go through each of these ItemActions / Drop Actions to give an option of what to do when there is no space.

For now I would recommend you use a custom ItemAction/DropAction. Simply find the script you are using right now to do the exchange, duplicate it and then modify it to your liking. That custom action will automatically become an option in the actio dropdown in the editor.

In the last update I made, I added a new type of ItemCollection called ItemTransactionCollection. It lets you have a intermediate step when adding item to the inventory, such that you can choose what happens to items that do not fit in the inventory. But that only works when you add items to that collection:
OK,Thank you so much!