Issues with the new climbing pack

Can you mark your videos as unlisted so I can take a look?
I'm not sure what's going on. They are set as unlisted already. All my videos on here suddenly aren't viewable. Even the ones that I showed you before that were working fine. Now all the videos I've posted here aren't showing anymore.

See if a directly link works better rather than an imbedded video?

Short Climb Glitch: Here

Ladder Glitch: Here

Thanks - I see it now. I wonder if that's a YouTube problem or forum problem. I'll look into it.

Regardless, I have fixed both of those issues and will send you the changes. The short climb should not be able to start when in the air, and the ladder animator needed a new transition.

Well, after messing around with the new version for a while, I can say I can't find any ways to break it anymore haha.

One thing I did notice, but isn't exactly a bug or anything, just maybe unintentional, is that you can jump to cancel doing a short climb during the time the character is rotating to face the wall to climb. It can also be interrupted during the animation to bring their hands up to the wall but you only have a small window of opportunity to do it. Once he starts climbing, you can't stop it.

This did not cause any glitches though, no getting stuck, no clipping through walls, the character was completely normal after canceling it. I just wonder if the player *should* be able to cancel it? It's a bit jarring I guess. Not something major though.

Well, after messing around with the new version for a while, I can say I can't find any ways to break it anymore haha.
That's what I wanted to hear!

One thing I did notice, but isn't exactly a bug or anything, just maybe unintentional, is that you can jump to cancel doing a short climb during the time the character is rotating to face the wall to climb. It can also be interrupted during the animation to bring their hands up to the wall but you only have a small window of opportunity to do it. Once he starts climbing, you can't stop it.

This did not cause any glitches though, no getting stuck, no clipping through walls, the character was completely normal after canceling it. I just wonder if the player *should* be able to cancel it? It's a bit jarring I guess. Not something major though.
If you move the Short Climb ability above the Jump ability within the ability list it should stop that behavior. I'll do the same for the next update.