Issues with moving hang objects

Cheo

Hello, when hanging to ledges with MoveWithObject set to true, it is possible for the player to remain hanging when the ledge moves forward or backward, but when moving laterally the player moves more than the ledge does, and the most problematic is vertical movements which the character seems incapable of following. Here is a video to illustrate, thanks in advance !

Thanks for the report. I'll take a look at this for the next update (I also haven't forgot about the previous issue). Things have been a bit delayed because of the version 3 release but that should be out soon.

Hello, I downloaded the new agility pack this morning and have a few reports :
-The hang ability works perfectly on ledges moving at ridiculous speeds on the x axis. However, the ability starts showing its limits with ledges moving fast on the y axis, the character will be able to follow a speed up to 400 but starts lagging behind even at low speeds, not being well attached to the ledge and needing a few moments to catch up. Ledges moving on the z axis are the most problematic, especially when moving in the character's backward direction, which can easily interrupt the ability.

-The other issue I mentioned a while back is solved, it's possible to move back and forth in front of lower ledges as it is verifiable in the new agility demo scene.

-The SetMovingPlatform function needs to be called again when transfering to a new hang object, otherwise the character will keep following the initial detected ledge. I just wrote "m_CharacterLocomotion.SetMovingPlatform(DetectedObject.transform);" under the two " m_HangState = HangState.Shimmy;" lines at 679.

Hope you can look into all that, but it's no emergency for now to me.

Awesome. I'll take a look at those other two reports after I get the rest of the add-ons back online. Glad overall it's an improvement!