Issue with Character manager Main menu

Micuccio

Hi,
I recently updated unity to 2021.2.7 and the current Main menu for both Third Person Character controller and Ultimate inventory appear like this:
1642440415964.png

If I check the console I get the following message:

1642440464792.png

I tried on a fresh project and the issue is not present. Do you have any suggestion? I even try to reinport the Opsive folder (both CC and Inventory).

Thank you in advance for your help,

Dom

If you have a backup, I would recommend to roll it back. As I understand, the issue was caused by an upgrade of Unity, not the Opsive components. So, you might go back to the previous Unity version, or ask for help in the Unity forum.

If you have a backup, I would recommend to roll it back. As I understand, the issue was caused by an upgrade of Unity, not the Opsive components. So, you might go back to the previous Unity version, or ask for help in the Unity forum.
Unfortunately it's going to be quite problematic to roll out. I will try reimport everything. Thanks for the support :)

It looks like you are getting a Playmaker error which is causing the rest to fail.

Hi There, finally I managed to update Playmaker and now I still have the same issue but the current error message is the following:
1644179812331.png

Do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Dom

That error is coming from the inventory system - can you create a new post with the steps to reproduce so Santiago can take a look?

Hi and thanks for the quick reply. Sure I can create a new post.
Could you please tell me what should I include in the post? Like Unity version etc?

Thank you,

Dom