Issue when setting an empty Item Set to be default along a Flashlight Item

alonsogm4

Hi there! I'm using First Person Controller 2.2.5 on Unity 2018.4.28f1 LTS and I'm facing a small issue when I try to set up an empty Item Set (no Body Item for kicking or anything, just walk around with no item equiped) along a Flashlight Item. If I add a Flashlight Item to my character, it gets equiped by defaut everytime, it doesn't matter if I set the empty Item Set first to have priority over the Flashlight, or even if I uncheck the Flashlight Item Can Switch To to false. I can unequip the Flashlight and switch to my empty Item Set on playmode, but I can't get empty to be the default Item Set.
Here's my current setup, I'm missing something? Any help is appreciated!

Captura de Pantalla 2020-10-12 a la(s) 11.20.04 p. m..png
Captura de Pantalla 2020-10-12 a la(s) 11.20.08 p. m..png

Unfortunately this is the expected behaviour, so if you want to start with nothing equipped then you could either:
- Have the flashlight item set disabled by default, and enable it manually during run-time
- Manually unequip the flashlight during run-time using StartEquipUnequip

Oh I see, thanks for the quick reply, I will look into that!
Unfortunately this is the expected behaviour, so if you want to start with nothing equipped then you could either:
- Have the flashlight item set disabled by default, and enable it manually during run-time
- Manually unequip the flashlight during run-time using StartEquipUnequip