Issue Importing Agility Pack

Tester115

Hello,

I am currently trying to import the agility pack into a project I have that already has UFPM imported. Whenever I try to import it, I get a slew of errors as shown below.

I have a character controller and its demo folder as mentioned in the readme for it. What am I doing wrong?
LotsofErrors.PNG

Make sure you are using the most recent version of the character controller. DetectGroundAbilityBase was added a few versions ago.

Beyond that you could try importing into a clean project with nothing but a fresh copy of UFPM/Agility Pack.

Make sure you are using the most recent version of the character controller. DetectGroundAbilityBase was added a few versions ago.

Beyond that you could try importing into a clean project with nothing but a fresh copy of UFPM/Agility Pack.
That seems to have fixed the import issue, but I am now having issues triggering the dodge ability in code. My code cant seem to find the AddOn namespace and doesn't recognize the Dodge ability in code no matter what I try.

Note, the code below is causing the issue.

var dodgeAbility = characterLocomotion.GetAbility<Dodge>();

Last edited:
The Agility Pack is within its own assembly definition. You'll need to reference that assembly definition within your own directory. There is a topic on this on this page:

The Agility Pack is within its own assembly definition. You'll need to reference that assembly definition within your own directory. There is a topic on this on this page:

Thanks, I ended up making a new ability based on the dodge under the main opsive script folder.