Is there any possibility of getting the source code of an old version? 1.5.12

jandusoft

Hi!

we are working to publish one of our games to consoles, unfortunately the game has the version 1.5.12 of Behaviour Designer.

We tried to upgrade it to latest version, unfortunately our game AI stop working.

Our game works on editor with the 1.5.12 version, unfortunately on the Nintendo Switch console it tries to create a directory and the game stop working.

We would like to "patch" the sourcecode of Behaviour Designer 1.5.12 to make it work on consoles, because it will be easier rather than upgrade Behaviour Designer to latest version.

We tried with the 2018 & 2019 sourcecodes without luck, and we also tried to decompile the DLL without success.

Can you send us the sourcecode of the 1.5.12 version?

Thanks

Unfortunately I no longer have that version available. Having the previous package is definitely a nice feature that I'd like to add for our web development company.

I would try getting the latest working as I have heard others having success with it on the Switch.

I only have the most recent version of the runtime source. I know that the latest version is working on the switch though so I would debug with that. Prior versions had some memory allocation issues which didn't work as well on the Switch. UnderMine is on the Switch and it is using the latest version.

We didn't want to upgrade the plugin, but we will need to do it and solve the bugs we found in our game.

Thanks for your help.