Is Opsive available for Unreal Engine too or will it be?

Silver100

I'm building my game in Unity then in Unreal Engine, so I learn both Engines. Not really wanting to spend weeks learning a new controller method method if I can help it. Would be great if Opsive have a soloution to Unreal Character controller.

The Ultimate Character Controller is written in C# with the Unity API so it would be a huge undertaking to transfer it to Unreal. Currently the Unity Asset Store is a lot larger than the Unreal Marketplace so there are no plans to develop assets for Unreal. With that said, Omni Animation will work with Unreal but that's a completely different scope :)

Thanks. Sounds like Omni animations is something I'm definitely going to use. Looks like it would work well for the main charater too and not just AI. Be good to have dancing animations, tree chop, wave, wait, sleep, awake, point, cheer, lift, carry and laugh Could cut out a huge bulk of time.

Last edited:
Awesome!

When we first release we will only have locomotion for AI generated animations, but will likely have some non-AI animations with the topics that you discussed. Eventually we'll get to the point where everything is AI generated :)