Inventory and Weapon Modding (ICWM) - DEPRECIATED

Rastos78

Hi @Justin,
How are you?
For the integration, when is it on Third person, the attachments are transparent when zoom on AIM,
I changed the layer to Character, SubCharacter and I add component "ThirdPersonObject", but is same, it's transparent too...

But in first integration I used Third Person Controller isn't this problem as you can see on GIF, my problem is with Ultimate Character Controller and newer version (2.1.7).

Any suggestion??

Wurmhole

Hey there, this looks pretty sweet, do you have an estimated time on when the integration with UCC will be released? I'll definitley buy it when it is ready!

Rastos78

Hi @Justin,
How are you?
For the integration, when is it on Third person, the attachments are transparent when zoom on AIM,
I changed the layer to Character, SubCharacter and I add component "ThirdPersonObject", but is same, it's transparent too...

But in first integration I used Third Person Controller isn't this problem as you can see on GIF, my problem is with Ultimate Character Controller and newer version (2.1.7).

Any suggestion??
Hey there, this looks pretty sweet, do you have an estimated time on when the integration with UCC will be released? I'll definitley buy it when it is ready!
I have an opacity problem and I still have to manage the ammunition but I'm almost done, I'll start again, a 3rd time, with the new version of Opsive, I'll keep you informed right here.

Rastos78

Sorry @Wurmhole but, HeyMyNameIsVoo is considering modifying its scripts, so that my integration works without need to modify any scripts...

All the changes are mine and I had to buy Ultimate Character Controller to make sure it was operational with all Opsive Controllers, so I might as well do something professional like the Opsive Controllers.

Wurmhole

Sorry @Wurmhole but, HeyMyNameIsVoo is considering modifying its scripts, so that my integration works without need to modify any scripts...

All the changes are mine and I had to buy Ultimate Character Controller to make sure it was operational with all Opsive Controllers, so I might as well do something professional like the Opsive Controllers.
Okay. Keep me updated.

Rastos78

He thought about all this and concluded - that he can't do that (at least for now!), because he doesn't have much free time.

I'm sorry the integration it's depreciated...