Integration Inspector Missing

blaurain

Hi, I set up my integration with the ultimate inventory system and it all works fine but the integration specific UI under the "Integration Inspector" tab is missing (in the instructions it says to navigate here to set up character objects). I keep having issues with which project my updated files and add-on's are going into in visual studio and some I have to manually fix, I think the issue is related to that? It seems to never load an assembly that implements IntegrationInspector but I see the file that does is within my main overall C# assembly and not an Opsive one. I tried moving it around manually but no luck this time yet. Do I have the integration in the wrong place? My "integrations" folder within my main "Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem" is empty but it seems designed that way without the playmaker integration

visualstudio.png
1598382756583.png

Hi @blaurain

You shouldn't move things around as it could cause some issues. if possible try to revert any changes you made.

As for why the integration window does not show is because you are looking at the wrong editor :)

Since UCC is more well established the UCC/UIS integration is within the UCC folders. and therefore the integration tab is within the Character Manger and not the Inventory manager.

1598434535700.png

I'll let Justin know that you had issues finding the tab, such that we can at least write a message saying "The UCC/UIS integration editor is in the UCC manager", or something similar

Ohhh thank you! I misread #3 on the setup instructions, maybe somebody could update the instructions to make that more clear for future people :)
"Open the Integrations Manager from Tools -> Opsive -> Integrations Manager. Select the Integration Inspectors tab."
to "...Tools -> Opsive -> Ultimate Character Controller -> Integrations Manager"