Integration for odin inspector

YnS

Hi,

I have been using both Behavior Designer and Odin inspector for some time and it is frustrating that Odin's attribute can not use in behavior designer's editor. If there is possible in the near future that I can use both of them at the same time?

You can create object drawers which integrate with Odin, but because this is such a low level feature and we cannot include Odin within Behavior Designer it's not possible to do a full fledged integration.

You can create object drawers which integrate with Odin, but because this is such a low level feature and we cannot include Odin within Behavior Designer it's not possible to do a full fledged integration.
Is it possible to create object drawers for action class? I tried so many times but every time but it just failed.

I tried to create a custom editor for my action class like in unity editor. I failed to get the task variables using
serializedObject.Update() and could not create a foldout group based on the custom enum I created in my action class.

Is it possible to create object drawers for action class? I tried so many times but every time but it just failed.

Yes, those are just like any other tasks. The Stacked Action task is actually drawn using an object drawer.

Code:
    [CustomObjectDrawer(typeof(MyAction))]
    public class MyActionDrawer : ObjectDrawer
    {
        public override void OnGUI(GUIContent label)
        {
            var myAction = task as MyAction;

serializedObject.Update() and could not create a foldout group based on the custom enum I created in my action class.
Tasks are not serialized objects. There isn't a SerializedObject or SerializedProperty associated with them. You will need to use EditorGUILayout to draw the inspector elements.

• Love
Reactions: YnS