integration docs?

Jared

I see there is an integration module for ultimate character controller. Is there any generalized information on integrating other assets? I didn't see it on the UIC docs here. Maybe I missed it?

Hi Jared. There are currently three Ultimate Inventory System (UIS) integrations: Ultimate Character Controller (UCC) including all its variations, Behavior Designer (BD) and Player Maker.

There is an integration for Pixel Crushers Dialogue System in the works which Tony Li is working on.

There are plans to integrate with UMA and the Localization package in the future. There are also plans to integrate with popular network solutions like PUN some time next year.

If you wish to integrate the asset with something particular feel free to create a new thread under UIS -> Integrations category and I can help you with any issues you encounter.

As for the docs, if you have any feedback on things we could make more clear do let us know, we keep adding content over time

Hi, I'm just wondering how far along is the integration for Dialogue System. It's the only reason I haven't picked up UIS. :)

Hi @Ben I talked to Tony Li (from pixel crushers) today and he mentioned it should be ready at the start of next month. I haven't seen the integration yet so I do not know the scope of it. If there are features you wish for the integration, feel free to reach out to Tony

Reactions: Ben