Install new version issue

Hello sir,

I have installed lateste pacakge of sopive.

First I have deleted opsive pacakge then after I have import opsive latest installer pacakge. It's done. I am sharing its screenshot with you. You can check it.

After that in folders, I get opsive package file. So, I have imported it because after installed the latest version just give it's folder nothing with demo scene and all. So, I have imported it.

Now, demo scene is running well. Demo character working fine. My character working fine. But there is an issue with an open opsive package menu like character manager and all.

When open it then it's given me an error. I am sharing its screenshot with you. You can check it.

Please check it and reply to me so I can make my new character using this.

Thank you, sir :)
Have a nice day!

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    88.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 2.png
    2.png
    132.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 1.png
    1.png
    582.6 KB · Views: 10
So, I have imported it because after installed the latest version just give it's folder nothing with demo scene and all. So, I have imported it.

After importing the installer package for the first time, there will be an installer package file inside the Installer folder - is this what you used to import the demo? Also when importing, make sure that every asset is ticked.

Hello sir,

Thanks for the reply :)

I have imported same things as you said. Then also I will try it again and reply to you here.

Thank you :)
Have a nice day!

Hello,

I have applied the same thing but still, I get the same error when I open the window of opsive package like main manager or character. Can you please help me with this?

I have used adventure creator, vegetation packages for the game. Is there any issue with those packages?

Please guide me.

I would try looking around for that error. Some cursory searching suggests that it could be caused by a DLL that was built with a different (incompatible) .NET framework: https://answers.unity.com/questions/636739/reflectiontypeloadexception.html. The stack for that error might tell you the offending files. Also make sure to update to the latest .NET framework: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework

UCC has an integration for Adventure Creator, but not for the Vegetation package. Try installing UCC into a fresh project, without those packages or any others. If you don't get the error, then try adding each package one by one (making sure that you're using the latest version of each one).