InControl Mouse Scroll Wheel

Nemesis7

Hello,

When I pass from Standard input to InControl, there is a big difference with the sensitivity of the mouse scroll wheel.

With standard input, I move it a bit and I change weapon, fast or slow, it will change weapon.

With InControl, I have to move it fast (to roll fast Idk what's better to say) to be able to change weapon.

I don't know if it comes from the integration or incontrol itself so I post here as I will send a mail to InControl dev.
What could I do to have the same effect on both system ? (I actually want the standard input, sensitive, in incontrol).

Thanks for helping.

This sounds like a question for the InControl developer on how to reduce the sensitivity :)

Hi Justin, Just had the reply from Incontrol :

InControl sensitivity on the scroll wheel is different. If you’re going to use InControl, you should multiply the scroll wheel input by some factor. I don’t have anything to do with Opsive’s integration so it might just be a small code change in their adapter.

I suppose I will have to make a multiplier in PlayerInput, same way as you did for mouse X and Mouse Y.
I don't like much to touch into your code (because I forget when I update and I have to do it again ^^).

Weird thing anyway.