Importing Shared Source Integration cause 388 warnings and 9 errors

Razael

The errors are:
1) Assets\Opsive\Shared\Audio\AudioConfig.cs(255,57): error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'Opsive.Shared.Game.GameObjectExtensions.GetCachedComponent<T>(UnityEngine.GameObject)' and 'Opsive.Shared.Game.GameObjectExtensions.GetCachedComponent<T>(UnityEngine.GameObject)'
2) Assets\Opsive\Shared\StateSystem\StateManager.cs(88,55): error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'Opsive.Shared.Game.GameObjectExtensions.GetCachedParentComponent<T>(UnityEngine.GameObject)' and 'Opsive.Shared.Game.GameObjectExtensions.GetCachedParentComponent<T>(UnityEngine.GameObject)'
3) Assets\Opsive\Shared\StateSystem\StateManager.cs(93,46): error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'Opsive.Shared.Game.GameObjectExtensions.GetCachedParentComponent<T>(UnityEngine.GameObject)' and 'Opsive.Shared.Game.GameObjectExtensions.GetCachedParentComponent<T>(UnityEngine.GameObject)'
4) Assets\Opsive\Shared\StateSystem\StateManager.cs(273,45): error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'Opsive.Shared.Game.GameObjectExtensions.GetCachedComponent<T>(UnityEngine.GameObject)' and 'Opsive.Shared.Game.GameObjectExtensions.GetCachedComponent<T>(UnityEngine.GameObject)'
5) Assets\Opsive\Shared\Audio\AudioConfig.cs(528,71): error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'Opsive.Shared.Game.GameObjectExtensions.GetCachedComponent<T>(UnityEngine.GameObject)' and 'Opsive.Shared.Game.GameObjectExtensions.GetCachedComponent<T>(UnityEngine.GameObject)'
6) Assets\Opsive\Shared\Game\ObjectPoolBase.cs(367,29): error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'Opsive.Shared.Game.GameObjectExtensions.GetCachedComponent<T>(UnityEngine.GameObject)' and 'Opsive.Shared.Game.GameObjectExtensions.GetCachedComponent<T>(UnityEngine.GameObject)'
7) Assets\Opsive\Shared\Utility\ListUtility.cs(109,24): error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'Opsive.Shared.Utility.ListUtility.Any<T>(System.Collections.Generic.IList<T>, System.Func<T, bool>, int, int)' and 'Opsive.Shared.Utility.ListUtility.Any<T>(System.Collections.Generic.IList<T>, System.Func<T, bool>, int, int)'
8) Assets\Opsive\Shared\Utility\ListUtility.cs(139,24): error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'Opsive.Shared.Utility.ListUtility.GetAny<T>(System.Collections.Generic.IList<T>, System.Func<T, bool>, int, int)' and 'Opsive.Shared.Utility.ListUtility.GetAny<T>(System.Collections.Generic.IList<T>, System.Func<T, bool>, int, int)'
9) Assets\Opsive\Shared\Game\ObjectPoolBase.cs(576,29): error CS0121: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties: 'Opsive.Shared.Game.GameObjectExtensions.GetCachedComponent<T>(UnityEngine.GameObject)' and 'Opsive.Shared.Game.GameObjectExtensions.GetCachedComponent<T>(UnityEngine.GameObject)'

I tried just importing the 'new' items in the integration package and still received the same warnings and errors (not sure deselecting the items actually does anything).

I am having the same problem, even with the updated shared source.
I'm using legacy UCC and Unity 2021.3.13

Last edited:
I fixed my problem.
Import Behavior. Delete the folder and then import the runtime file.
Import Behavior Movement.
Import UCC.
Import integration. Make sure it is the one from the Behavior Integration list, not the UCC list.