Import error when working with UCC + UIS

i import all the addons from ucc and ucc itself and all good, so next i proceed to import UIS and i get this error:

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Editor\Inspectors\Utility\ReorderableListSerializationHelper.cs(154,130): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Group' does not exist in the namespace 'Opsive.Shared.Utility' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

i Proceeded to delete UIS and the error now persists, its as if UIS deleted something, idk but it definetly breaks the climbing pack. Try it yourself and let me know how it goes for you!

I am using latest versions in everythiing:
UCC version is: 2.3.3
Agility pack: 1.1
Swimming pack: 1.1.3
Climbing pack and UIS i download them fresh from my purchases here in this website.

have you tried it yourself? could you please upload a video showing it does work for you?

Currently have the same problem and hoping to figure out a fix without starting a new project. This error happened after recently updating the agility addon.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    16.8 KB · Views: 4
The Group attribute was added to version 2.3.3 of the character controller. Make sure you have that version imported and installed.

The Group attribute was added to version 2.3.3 of the character controller. Make sure you have that version imported and installed.
Everything was updated to the latest version when the error occurred.

Maybe some issues occurred during the import, I'm not sure. I'm using a bunch of your integration plugins as well, just a big learning curve figuring out how it all plays together. I completely uninstalled the controller and addons and reinstalled them from scratch and now the errors are gone.