il2CPP Code Stripping on iOS

cesar_genera

Hi!

We are tying to build the game using iL2CPP using stripping high on iOS. Because it was not working we removed the dll and included the source code. After including also the the source code it was not working neither, so we include some code to be always included in the link.xml (The attached file is .txt so it can be attached to the post). No the game runs, but the behavior trees are not working correctly. Attached are some logs:
1) Strip High: You will see a lot of "Unknown" (Behavior designer doesn't work)
2) Strip low: Everything is fine

After including the source code and creating the link.xml no error is shown in the console. The game runs but the behavior tree is not doing his thing. Can you help us?

Many thanks,

Cesar

Attachments

• Stripping High.txt
    6 KB · Views: 1
  • Stripping low.txt
    4.9 KB · Views: 0
  • link.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 4
Are you getting any errors after importing the source? You can place a breakpoint within BehaviorManager.Tick to see if it updates.

Hi Justin,
When importing the source code I didn't get any errors, but the game didn't run until we added the link.xml file. I think the behavior tree it's "kind-of" running, if not, we wouldn't have that log that I sent you (That log was appears when enabling BehaviorTree.LogTaskChanges). I think the clue here is that we are getting "Unknown" tasks when the stripping is on High. We are using Unity 2019.4.6.

Best regards,

If you have add the link.xml file it runs? Did you insert a breakpoint or log statement within BehaviorManager.Tick to see if it is running?