I want to sort and realign items after using them like in the UIS version 1.0.6 inventory

I'm not completely sure if I understand your question correctly but I believe that you can simply untick this option on the Inventory Grid inspector:
1610352038500.png

If you want to sort your items in a specific way you may also use a Filter/Sorter component check the documentation for more information on that

Reactions: ymo
I'm not completely sure if I understand your question correctly but I believe that you can simply untick this option on the Inventory Grid inspector:
View attachment 4790

If you want to sort your items in a specific way you may also use a Filter/Sorter component check the documentation for more information on that
Added ItemInfoNameSorter to Default filter but it doesn't sort
However, if you select ItemInfoNameSorter from DropDown Sorter, it will be sorted.

Yes, that is correct. The sorter only works if the grid index is turned on. I'm sorry I wasn't clear about that
EDIT: I was wrong, sorry. Setting the grid index to false was the correct thing to do and the sorter should work (I've just tested in the integration demo)

Last edited:
Yes, that is correct. The sorter only works if the grid index is turned on. I'm sorry I wasn't clear about that
test.PNG
I want to disable the drag / drop function and use it.
If you use the item, it will look like the image
I want to sort by packing the item slots to the left

... I see that seems like a bug.
Could you send me screenshots of your Inventory Grid game object inspectors. I would like to see how you've setup your sorting so that I may try to reproduce it.
From there I can make sure whether it is a bug or if you've made a mistake somewhere.

... I see that seems like a bug.
Could you send me screenshots of your Inventory Grid game object inspectors. I would like to see how you've setup your sorting so that I may try to reproduce it.
From there I can make sure whether it is a bug or if you've made a mistake somewhere.
sortbug.jpg

Turns out I was wrong the sorter works as it should when the "use grid index" is set to false (I was wrong before I edited my answer above)

I just tested in the integration demo. Setting the "use grid index" to false and using an "ItemInfo Name Sorter" works.

Could you try it again and tell me why you said that:
It seems that sorting is not possible when Use grid index is turned off.