how to hide behavior icon in hierarchy tree?

Justus

I'm using other hierarchy tool to help me track the components of each object, but the icon of hierarchy tree always overlapping with them.

Could we have an option that allow us to hide this icon?

1668324128347.png

I want to only hide the gizmos of Behavior Tree sometimes, but even after I uncheck the option shown in following snapshot, the BehaviorTree icon is still there.
1668324202105.png

That gizmo toggle should really disable the scene gizmo. I'm not sure why it's not working, and unfortunately it's out of the Behavior Designer control. A full proof way would be to remove the icon reference from the meta file of the behavior tree component.

That gizmo toggle should really disable the scene gizmo. I'm not sure why it's not working, and unfortunately it's out of the Behavior Designer control. A full proof way would be to remove the icon reference from the meta file of the behavior tree component.
how about the hierarchy one? I still need the behavior icon, just want to disable the one rendered at the end of hierarchy line.

You‘re right. I reassigned the icon of gizmos to none then problem solved.
1668420191916.png

For the hierarchy icon, I find its icon asset is independant from scene icon, so I think I could use a empty picture to replace it.
Thanks.
1668420267514.png

Actually! I forgot about this preference - on the top right of the Behavior Designer editor there is a preferences button. Here you can toggle if the hierarchy or the scene icon should be shown.

Actually! I forgot about this preference - on the top right of the Behavior Designer editor there is a preferences button. Here you can toggle if the hierarchy or the scene icon should be shown.
I tried those two options, the hierarchy one works. but the scene one didn't