How do i download intergrations when the webshop don't recognize my order#

Vaupell

How do i download intergrations when the webshop don't recognize my order#

And why on earth is the new input system integration not in the asset downloaded from the asset store.
Tried both order number and invoice number, both cases it just says..

• Error: Purchased product does not match.

Match what? just trying to get a intergration for the third person controller to work with the new unity input system, which hopefully will be the default very soon.

Maybe you made the mistake I made at first, not using the Third Person Controller on the page but the Ultimate Character Controller or something?

Several months later, still not working :(

Invoice correct, checked multiple times with the asset store.
It's only when i go to grab the download it does not work.
Tried both with the Third person controller and the UFPS controller, same same..

Attachments

• BAF.png
    BAF.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 8
1660163265662.png
Thought i would give it ago, again, different project.. And in 2014 Unity did not use invoice numbers.. so i only have the Order Id.
Ofcourse this time i need FPS so wish to use UFPS, but issue remains the same, old orders with no Invoice numbers..

UFPS from 2014 is version 1 so it will require you to first upgrade to version 2. This will then give you a new invoice number.

Well did that, 1660233683265.png
as you can see 20th sep last year.
When i then goto page 9 on order history, it is not showing up.
In addition a lot are still missing invoice numbers. (i blurred the info, because it's no ones else buisiness.
1660233751004.png

The order number should also work with the verification page. If that still doesn't work feel free to send an email to support@opsive.com and I will use the tool that Unity provides to see if I can look it up. Unfortunately if it still doesn't work then it's something on Unity's side and you'll need to email Unity support. With that said I'm pretty confident the order will work.

If you got UFPS through Humble Bundle you can use your Humble Bundle code to verify your invoice.