Heavy Attack Animations

I know that Opsive has a Heavy Attack 1 and 2 under the Animator Controller- Full Body Layer. My Question it how do I set it up to a different button then the Light Attack 1 and 2? Do I need to set up a second Use ability ( which I tried) and how do I distinguish between Light and Heavy when both Slot0ItemID=22, Slot0StateItemID=2, and the Slot0SubStateItemID=2. as far as I can tell they are both the same.

If someone could tell me the difference and how to set them up to different buttons (my Light attack is set up to Fire1 and works great, how do I set up Heavy attack to Fire2 or Fire3 or even if I have to create a new input?)

thanks

The heavy and light attacks in the demo scene are just how the demo animator is setup. In this case, light attack occurs whilst the character is moving, and heavy occurs whilst the character is stationary. So you'll have to do any changes you need to your animator in order to allow each to occur based on different conditions.

okay so how would I put say light attacks on one input button and heavy attacks on a different input button? like Dark Souls, Shadow of Mordor, or Assassins Creed.
thanks

You could add another Use ability which has a different Animator Audio State Set: