Hand IK Offset doesn't work on UCC3's Hang

Cheo

Hello, I'm trying to adjust the hand ik for my UCC3 character but entering any value in this vector 3 changes nothing. I tested on the Atlas character in the Agility demo scene, who has a preset under Character IK that sets the hand weight to 0 - I tried setting it to 1 and even removing the preset, but to no avail. I don't remember having that issue in UCC2, could someone please take a look at this ?
Oh and uh I know I'm posting daily right now, sorry for the extra work but both my game and UCC need it !

I can confirm that it's not doing what it's supposed to. I'll fix it for the next update.

Hey, I was thinking of two more things : could it be possible to add a foot IK offset for the hang ability, like the climb ability from UCC2 had ? Most hang animations in video game have the character pressing their feet against the wall, you know just like Nathan from Uncharted or even Nolan's climb animation from UCC 2.
And could it be possible to add a similar option for hand rotation ? My character's hands are a tilted in a weird manner when hanging and could use a little correction !

That's definitely possible, but at this point I want to continue to fix bugs and re-release all of the add-ons/integrations before adding new features. I will mark this thread though.

No problem, I'll try adding these IK options myself after the next update, it shouldn't be complicated I'll just have to copy some stuff you already wrote !