Grenade and non-dominant hand

IC-7000

Anyone else experienced the same ? Standard deathmatch kit + UCC (2.4.4). In the demo scene, throw a grenade. After the throw, the non-dominant hand will not go back to the assault rifle. Only when you aim, shoot and release, that hand will attach to the assault rifle again.

I just tried it and it worked. Are you in a first or third person view? Have you tried reproducing it in a fresh project?

Third person view. I tried reproducing it in a fresh project and the same thing happened.
Took a screenshot right after throwing the grenade. Unity 2020.3.22f1. Installed packs : UCC 2.44, BD, BD formations, BD Movement and BD Tactical (and the integration obviously). Other than this, everything else works great.

The log shows 4 errors, all the same :
A game object can only be in one layer. The layer needs to be in the range [0...31]
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Opsive.DeathmatchAIKit.Demo.Game.DeathmatchManager:SetupPlayer (UnityEngine.GameObject,int,int,int,int,UnityEngine.Color,UnityEngine.Color) (at Assets/Opsive/DeathmatchAIKit/Demo/Scripts/Game/DeathmatchManager.cs:437)
Opsive.DeathmatchAIKit.Demo.Game.DeathmatchManager:SceneLoaded () (at Assets/Opsive/DeathmatchAIKit/Demo/Scripts/Game/DeathmatchManager.cs:287)
Opsive.DeathmatchAIKit.Demo.Game.DeathmatchManager:SceneLoaded (UnityEngine.SceneManagement.Scene,UnityEngine.SceneManagement.LoadSceneMode) (at Assets/Opsive/DeathmatchAIKit/Demo/Scripts/Game/DeathmatchManager.cs:201)
UnityEngine.SceneManagement.SceneManager:Internal_SceneLoaded (UnityEngine.SceneManagement.Scene,UnityEngine.SceneManagement.LoadSceneMode)

1641928228439.png

I was originally trying from my dev version and didn't reproduce it but was able to when I created a new project. Thanks for letting me know - I'll submit an update along with the new character controller version going out this week.

But you can fix it by waiting for the slot event on the slot event for the grenade:

1641937140212.png

I didn't receive those same laye