FPS with URP - stuck on step 7 in URP setup link

corb555

I just purchased FPS and I'm running the demo scene with FPS in First Person mode using URP. I used the steps in the URP setup link and everything works and looks great except that I see each weapon with a nearby clone in Pink. I assume this is because I wasn't able to figure out step 7: "On your character’s Perspective Monitor the Invisible Material should be set to the InvisibleShadowCastorUniversalRP material included in the download." Where do I find the Perspective Monitor? I see a Perspective object, and a Perspective Panel object, but neither seems to have an Invisible Material.

I'll add a note but the Perspective Monitor isn't included in UFPS so you don't need to do that step. You'll instead want to manually assign the InvisibleShadowCastorUniversalRP material on the third person arms/weapons.

Hi, i got the same problem. Exactly Where i can find the invisibleshadowcastoruniversalirp material? In what folder? And i have to assign It in the third Person arms/weapons in the scene tree? Is It possibile to disable at all the third Person object/view to avoid the problem? I don't need to see the body of my player in my game. Thanks in Advance for answering me.