FPS Arms with running animation or walk animation

MissBig

Hi, I am using https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/weapons/animated-hands-with-weapons-pack-132915 which works great with opsive but the animations also have running animations so I was wondering is it would be possible to use those animations in First-person so it really does look like the character is running. I am using the First Person Demo controller with swapped out animations to work with the animated hands with weapons pack though. I just want for example using the body to make it so the First-person arms look like the character is running. The arms do bob faster when running but I want to be able to use the model's animations to achieve the running.

I haven't used that package but you can use the Forward Input parameter to change to a running animation. You can then change to a running animation when the input is a value greater than 1. This should allow you to play the running animation when the speed change

I haven't used that package but you can use the Forward Input parameter to change to a running animation. You can then change to a running animation when the input is a value greater than 1. This should allow you to play the running animation when the speed change
I'm not quite sure what you mean sorry but in the first person arms demo animator there is no movement blend tree to even add a walk or run animations but on the demo animator there is so I thought maybe I could add a movement blend tree to the firest person arms demo animator. would this work.

Yes - that would. We recommend creating your own animator controller so you can have the animations exactly as what you are going for. The controller can work with any animator controller structure as long as it has the same parameters as the demo animator.