First Person Fire Animation

Mattis

Hi!

I cant find the finger movement for the first person fire animation?
where is it ? I have looked thrue all fire and dry fire, but no trigger finger movement

If you're referring to the recoil it's on the Shootable Weapon component. If you're referring to the animation then that's in the Animator.

Is it on the weapon animator or the character? Im referring to the finger movement animation

Im also having this strange thing when I crouch , the weapon dosent really follow the body like in the demo, it move too far down ? I dont really know whats happening.

Okay. Im using FPS mesh tool so that animator didnt work . .I had to use the same as the character... The even worse issue is that my arms dosent really follow my body when I crouch... Let me post a pic

If you are using FPSMeshTool then the fingers are moved with the animator, likely one of the arm layers. I haven't used FPSMeshTool in awhile but from what I remember the crouching animation needs to be replaced for the first person arms animator.

Im really destroying this controller :D I fixed it by duplicating demo animator controller and added it to arms and deleted crouch.. working as I want :D :D

I still havent find the finger movement for fire... its not in demo controller and not first person controller neither... can you please find it and tell me where it is ? I have seriously looked at all animations.

okay... But Im not using the FirstPersonArmsDemo controller, and Im using sniper...Still theres a finger movement in my game but not on my animations Im using ?