FinalIK Integration

What happened to the Final IK Integration? It used to work fine. I was attempting to use it now and it doesn't seem to work. When going through the documentation it says there should be a Final IK bridge in the integration package. I can't find it.

How can we get the Final IK integration working?

At the bottom of the documentation there is a link to download the integration:

No, I cant find the Component in the Integration package. There is no "Final IK Bridge component" included. Am I missing something?
1574139553114.png

after installing the UCC Final IK integration I am getting this error

Initiating IKSolver with null root Transform.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
RootMotion.FinalIK.IKSolver:Initiate(Transform) (at Assets/Plugins/RootMotion/FinalIK/IK Solvers/IKSolver.cs:33)
RootMotion.FinalIK.IKSolver:Update() (at Assets/Plugins/RootMotion/FinalIK/IK Solvers/IKSolver.cs:58)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Integrations.FinalIK.FinalIKBridge:UpdateIK() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Integrations/Final IK/FinalIKBridge.cs:341)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Integrations.FinalIK.FinalIKBridge:Update() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Integrations/Final IK/FinalIKBridge.cs:320)

It looks like the solver is not being updated.
My root transform and root node in the full body biped is populated.
Is there a way to fix this?

I'm not sure on that error as it's on the FinalIK side of things. I would try contacting the FinalIK dev to see what that error means.