Final IK Bridge & Update 2.1.4 Problem?

After some experimenting it seems like the Final IK Bridge component is no longer needed? After removing it from the player character, the glitching has gone and the Final IK component (which had been auto-disabled before now) is working as expected.

It looks like the Bridge component was sending either conflicting or outdated data to the Final IK component?

Anyway, for now it looks like our problem is solved which is a relief as this issue has been bugging us (pun intended!) for a while.

Unfortunately I was wrong about the above. While in play mode you can toggle between having Final IK or Bridge enabled, and it will seem like the jittering has stopped. However, after 10 seconds or so it will return with a furious vengeance.

We have no idea how to solve this issue.

I have been trying to reproduce this with the latest FinalIK version and bridge component but I haven't been able to trigger it. When the character starts to jitter are you able to profile it to see if there is a difference in framerate or any bottlenecks?

@Justin

The jittering occurs even if we are running at a smooth 70fps.

I created a blank project and added UCC, Final IK and the Final IK Bridge. The jittering still does occur with the Nolan character, below is a video demonstrating it. I'll also email you a link to this blank project.

In our real project the jittering is much more frequent, happening multiple times a second.

Vid:

Unity v 2019.1.14
UCC v 2.1.8
Final IK v 1.9