Final Ik bridge deactivate AimIK component at start.

Soulriver

I'm not sure why but Final IK Bridge component deactivate the AimIK component when game starts and it automatically creates a "IK Target" gameobject as target. I can manually activate the AimIK component and change the target from the inspector. But it's not even work with a script (Activating & Target changing). The "IK Target" object that creates automatically, cannot move or modify. I tried with a complete new scene and setup. Still can not find a solution.

This is the intended behavior - the FinalIKBridge component disables the FinalIK components and updates them manually so they are executed in the correct order. The IK Target is also set by that component and it is retrieved from the look source.

I have a target attached to the camera and I need the whole upper body to aim that target. How can I do this? Should I modify the Bridge? I'm using this with "AimSwing"
(I need the same behavior as in UCC demo scene when character pickup a range weapon. But not just when pickup a weapon. All the time)

Last edited: