[Feature Request] Hot-bar improvement

Paramedic

To be honest I am shocked that hotbar has not basic features in my opinion. This is common solution in games that hotbar is part of the inventory grid so my feature request is down below:

1677417357543.png

1. Possibility to add synchronized hotbars that will be displayed in the inventory and in other place, mostly in game screen in prrojects. If I equip potions in inventory to hotbar, it will be wissible in hotbar slots in game screen, and if I use this potion in game ammount will be downgraded also in game screen and inventory.

2. Second option is just create an toolbar option to assign this items to specific slots. Now there is an another tooltip opened to assign items to hotbar, but it would be cool to have this option be same like drop/equip and other similars actions.

This is possible using an equipment view as the hotbar instead of the ItemHotbar component.
Please check the hotbar feature scenes, it shows this in action

Okay I can see scene 6.1, I can just equip items to item hotbar, I could make a special category Consumable, and then I can use number 1-5 to use item in specific slot. But all I can see is assigning this items in the inventory canvas, but how to display also this x equipment view as the hotbar in the gameplay screen and give possibility to use them by pressing keys. This is not showed in this demo scene from what I can see. I can see only mirror hotbar for inventory what is not what I want.

I meant feature scene 6
1677490439531.png

Using an equipment view as a hotbar means you are storing the items in an other ItemCollection. That means if you have two equipment views each pointing at the same itemcollection (one in gameplay and one in the menu) they will automatically sync because the data is stored seperatly from the UI