Fairway Evil

Nicky_g_

This time last year, I quit my job to pursue my lifelong dream of designing a video game. It’s still in the early stages of development but I want to share what I’ve created so far. The Opsive team have been extremely helpful and without them I would have never gotten this far. Please take a look and any feedback would be sincerely appreciated. I am excited to see how it develops this coming year. Happy New Year!

This time last year, I quit my job to pursue my lifelong dream of designing a video game. It’s still in the early stages of development but I want to share what I’ve created so far. The Opsive team have been extremely helpful and without them I would have never gotten this far. Please take a look and any feedback would be sincerely appreciated. I am excited to see how it develops this coming year. Happy New Year!

not to shabby, some fun concepts at play here...I had a bit of trouble out running the zombies once they aggro...but overall a fun experience. Specially once out of ammo, pretty fun trying to blow them up, just gotta make sure you send it flying or you'll be the one dying haha

Ah, maybe check ur navMesh, it appears the AI sometimes is off track...so far in my EXTREMLY limited experience with AI I've noticed that occur either when navMesh wasn't baked (missing altogether) or some other strange area I overlooked, like spawning an agent off the navMesh (but I think there's usually an error associated with that one).

Anywho,
Hope I can quit my day job this time next year!
Good luck my friend :)

Thanks for the feedback @darkAbacus247. You're right about the navmesh, its a mess because I haven't mastered the Terrain tool yet.

I hope to add a shop soon, similar to the Merchant in resident evil 4 and some RE style puzzles.

The golfnades are fun but I think that bit of danger adds some spice to them :)