Error when touch any object with the body of my UMA Character

1. Character Controller Type (Ultimate Character Controller, First Person Controller, etc).
A: UCC

2. Unity Version (beta Unity versions aren't supported)
A: 2018.2.10f1

3. Bug Description
A: Sometimes when I touch any items with colliders an error like this will be occured:
Code:
KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[UnityEngine.RaycastHit,System.Int32].get_Item (RaycastHit key) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/List.cs:780)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.CharacterLocomotion.DeflectHorizontalCollisions () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/CharacterLocomotion.cs:834)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.CharacterLocomotion.UpdatePosition () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/CharacterLocomotion.cs:796)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotion.UpdatePosition () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotion.cs:752)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.CharacterLocomotion.Move (Single horizontalMovement, Single forwardMovement, Single deltaYawRotation) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/CharacterLocomotion.cs:467)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.DeterministicObjectManager+DeterministicCharacter.FixedMove () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/DeterministicObjectManager.cs:146)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.DeterministicObjectManager.FixedUpdate () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/DeterministicObjectManager.cs:589)

I created an UMA Character and on the map of "Arctic Castle" (but this happened also on a self made Gaia map!).

4. Steps to Reproduce
I Don`t know but when I go into a house of the Arctic Castle map I always get an error like this above.

5. The full error message (if any)
See Above

Hey thank you very much.
For the first look it seems to function.

I will test it in the next days and give a final conclusion here =)

Ok correction...
I get further more all the time errors when the charakter touchs any object with a collider (most of my object have mesh collider but I think this doesnt matter)

The error is,,,

Code:
KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) (at <f2e6809acb14476a81f399aeb800f8f2>:0)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.CharacterLocomotion.DeflectHorizontalCollisions () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/CharacterLocomotion.cs:834)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.CharacterLocomotion.UpdatePosition () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/CharacterLocomotion.cs:796)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotion.UpdatePosition () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotion.cs:752)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.CharacterLocomotion.Move (System.Single horizontalMovement, System.Single forwardMovement, System.Single deltaYawRotation) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/CharacterLocomotion.cs:467)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.DeterministicObjectManager+DeterministicCharacter.FixedMove () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/DeterministicObjectManager.cs:146)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.DeterministicObjectManager.FixedUpdate () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/DeterministicObjectManager.cs:589)