Error on drop to a different category.

g2g

Hi guys, I was wondering how you solve a problem like this.
so I am equipping something from the inventory tab into the equipment panel and it works great but when I unequip and drag it into a different tab it gives me this error. if anyone has the same setup as my inventory. I appreciate your help.

whenever I drop something into a different category it gives this error.

Screenshot_40.jpg

The current project I am working on has the same setup but I do not get the error.

When posting an error make sure to always share the full error stack. The screenshot you sent is not enough for us to know where the issue happened.

The current project I am working on has the same setup but I do not get the error.

When posting an error make sure to always share the full error stack. The screenshot you sent is not enough for us to know where the issue happened.

Screenshot_42.jpg

This is my error.

Ah I see, I remember fixing this bug, here is the related post:

Are you sure you are using the latest version of UIS v1.1.7? It is possible I haven't made the update public yet.

Try adding this on line 214 of the InventoryGridIndexer (the line that gives you the error):
Code:
if (index < 0 || index >= m_CachedItemInfos.Count) {
    continue;
}

Ah I see, I remember fixing this bug, here is the related post:

Are you sure you are using the latest version of UIS v1.1.7? It is possible I haven't made the update public yet.

Try adding this on line 214 of the InventoryGridIndexer (the line that gives you the error):
Code:
if (index < 0 || index >= m_CachedItemInfos.Count) {
    continue;
}

I added the code before line 214 of the InventoryGridIndexer.
It's functioning now as intended. thank you.

quick question. how do I know the version of the UIS that I am using now? and what's the most recent one. thanks again.

You can find the version on the bottom left of the Inventory Manager Welcom page:
1622531077915.png
The latest right now is v1.1.7.
You can see the latest by checking our news on the website